Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 random updates...

Saber Lily says:Before I start my blog I just wanna thank some of my viewers, coeli, kaichi, spade13th and lelouch... Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog. Now Ill be talking about any updates on my boring life and other stuff.

Update 1:
Just opened a deivanart account with the same username as mine, well if you didnt know I like to doodle ecchi stuff. Sadly people around me (not gonna name names) dont really support me so much for being an artistis dude. But the good thing is that I dont care, I really enjoy drawing stuff so deal with it XD. Im currently requesting a very good friend to teach me how to color my drawings using adobe CS4. Well Ill update you people whenever my artworks ever will be uploaded to my devianart.

Update 2:
Im still thinking if I should update you with figures just once a week, since too many figures are starting to have reservations. I will most likely try to update you with the latest every night if i can. By the way just a figure update that figma Sonsaku Hakufu (Ikkitousen) and Meiya Mitsurugi (Muv-Luv) have reservations starting already, and that di: stage has a preview already. As for Max Fac's large figure part Yoko real image ver. has already have reservations starting. As for other upcoming figures emotion style rei is already up for grabs at amiami. While some new tsukasa bullets have a preview already from hobby complex. I will update you with pictures a.s.a.p.
[OMG!!! More info here -- check out last statement.]
Update 3:
Heres an update of my life. Well as of now im taking badminton and guitar lessons but sadly I suck at both. XD For guitar I got more interested with it after seeing the anime K-On! But it really looks easy but it's pretty challenging. For badminton no real reason for doing it just want to have a sport and want to maintain being thin XDXD. For my figure hauls non yet so far since I still owe my contact money. XD

Update 4:
Now for my blog updates, Just in case you havent noticed I added my recent orders from my contact just for fun and to keep track on what I have ordered. Also added my tsuki collection, please add me as a friend there! Feel free to use to cbox also. Also please check out the links below these are some great sites from great bloggers! [And people ask why Tony Taka is such a great artist.XD]
Update 5:
This update would be about my terryfying schedule this summer XD. Well out of all my summer vacations this would be the most tiring since almost everyday theres something I gotta do like practice other crap and cleaning the house and doing really embarassing stuff I cant discuss on a blog XD. Well this coming school year I hope I can get better grades to get better figures!

1 comment: