Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hibernation Complete!


Hi everyone! Finally im blogging again, I noticed that I havent posted anything this month due to some things I have to do :). Just got 1 new haul for this month which is Megahouse Menas, I got her from my trip in HK I was kinda sad to go to Mongkok at a time when I had no money^_^6. So now for current events, Its really unfortunate that I cant go to the toycon this week in the philippines but it also no use if I go there becuase im broke XD. As for my future blogging, when school starts on the 16 I might not be able to blog much but ill try to as much as possible.

[Here's my first cast off figure from my fave anime, Queen's Blade]
Speaking of Queen's Blade, episode 11 is already released which means the last episode will be released next week. Im really sad that Queens Blade will end already but im still crossing my fingers that there will be a season 2 even if everything in Queens Blade is just naked glory. If you want to see more pics for my menas figure click here![Heres a snapshot for the upcoming psp game for queens blade... all your naked glory is now in a psp game!]

Random stuff:
- Just bought my phone a new charger, lost mine for over a month. :(

- My next haul will be from my contact which I might not be able to pay for a long time. XD

- Sadly summer is over, hoping grade 7 would have less mean teachers XD.

- I would really want to start collecting the Queens Blade revoltech and pvc line!

- In case you have not noticed I changed some minor designs in the blog. Hope you like it.

1 comment: