Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Censors and why they suck!

Saber Lily talks about:
So im sure this has bothered most of you who watch anime's like rosario + vampire, queen's blade, air gear or anything for that matter. If you ask me I think they should not put these fucking animals on women's and occasionally men's parts. Well Im sure that they do not put this on tv (the ecchi anime's with censors) so why do they still have to put censors in them is it because they want you to buy it on dvd? If that is the case then they suyre failed big time since these dvd versions are already all over the internet by torrents. Hope they don't continue putting censors since it's sure that it will definitley spread throughout the internet.

[Here's a pic of the censorship in Rosario + Vampire Capu2... darn bat!]

So now onto some random stuff:
- Just realized that one of my hot teachers from my school just moved to u.s.a. huhuhu

- I don't have the budget to buy more figures that's why my new target is just a max factory kureha and a movic miya.

- Darn Queen's Blade makers have not yet release episode 5!!! What happened to Reina!!

- Ill be getting a revoltech Reina for sure but again my budget is really tight. huhuhu

- The new figure by good smile company named miku hatsune world is mine ver. is really pricey but the sculpt of miku looks great!

- Too many loli figures are being made now. huhuhu

(For next blog)....
[I'll now start posting random pictures at the end of every random thought! Now is'nt that something good to rave about! XD]

No comments:

Post a Comment