Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ecchi...


Saber Lily asks:
So i'm not really good at making a welcome blog or anything for that matter so I decided to just make an explanation for what the word "ecchi" really means.

Well the word ecchi or etchi in japanese is from the word hentai but ecchi is usually more mild than hentai so that means nothing related to sexual intercourse just being a little perverted.

I have watched a couple of shows which are ecchi. Here is the ones I remember: Ikkitousen, Kanokon, Tenjho Tenge, Queens Blade, To LoveRu and lots more.
So basically ecchi means something like "naughty" or "perverted" so if ever you see this in shows it means PG-13 like. hehehe *evil smile*

[Im not really fund of loli's but I still like 'em.. the only loli I adore like is Miku Hatsune from vocaloid.]

Random stuff:
- I wanna thank lelouch for helping me with the blogging, you can check out his site in my links.

- Wonder if this blog will reach lots of people. ^_^;

- No more budget to spend on my figures....

No comments:

Post a Comment