Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Summer...

Saber Lily says:
I know it's a bit early but I decided to just do this due to lack of topics. XD So not much has happened this month of April since I got really sick and can't do much but stay in my computer until it heats up and crashes lol. How time flies, didnt notice that there's one more month left before school starts. So the only thing I did interesting is go to Australia this summer and I could say of all my trips abroad this would be the most fun! Went there start of holy week and took a tiring 8 hours flight to Melbourne, I think it was said to win 2 times for a best city award err whatever. It was really funny when we arrived there since my sister thought it would be hot there like summer so she packed shorts, bikini and other summer attires only to know that it was 12 degress there lolz so she had no choice but to borrow my jacket and buy other stuff she needs. I was also happy since it was one of the first trips that me and my family didnt have a tour...it was my nee-chan's idea to not take a tour because of the tight schedule and other stuff. Me and my family did lots of things in Melbourne like eat in a really good steak place that changed their fucking menu everyday XD. We also watched a play of the great book called Wicked. Well it was also great because there were so many shopping places near our hotel but not really a bargain place since most shops were branded. So after 3 days of staying at Melbourne me and my family went on a 1 hour trip to Sydney said to have a lot of recism XDXD. There we met my cousins, it was about 4 years since I last saw them so I was about 9 when I last saw them their apartment was really nice also the neighborhood really peaceful and quiet and also really clean. We also went to blue mountain something like their Tagaytay in Sydney it's a really well preserved forest used for mining in the olden days. Also went to the Sydney bridge and Opera house it was a tiring walk but really fun since me, my siblings and my cousins got to take lots of photos. Their menu in Australia is really different from ours they have a lot of places that serve fish and chips and other yummy cuisines. The sadly we had to leave but went on another 1 hour trip to Gold Coast, we arrived there night time but even at night the place was really alive, it was great since our hotel was near the beaches there you can see night markets and lots of bars since that place is usually where teens hang out. On our second day there me and my family went to Dreamworld and whitewater world park, I didnt ride anything since the rides were really extreme I was just the one holding my sis and my bro's cellphones XD. But whitewater was a great place since it was a water park, therer were so many more things to ride on than just kiddie slides that only take about 5 seconds 'till your done. Then on our last day me, my bro and nee-chan took surfing lessons since the beach there had insane waves but surfing is'nt as easy as you think once you lose your balance and get out of the board the waves and the surfboard will hit your head and when you try to get up the surfboards up, almost drowned at that time XD. So after our lessons we decided to just walk around and get free chocolates since there were some kawaii australian girls giving it away. Then the next day was the day when me and my family had to go back to the Philippines but had to take 2 flights 1 domestic to Sydney and 1 more international flight. When we arrived at Sydney that was liek 12:00pm-1:00pm and the international flight was like 8:00pm so we decided to call up our cousins again to bring us to some great places around Sydney. So after that we took an 8 hour flight again back to the Philippines. Waaaa wish I could come there again!
[Here's a pic of saber or saber lily and rin cooling off in the summer heat. XD]

Random stuff:

- Wishing the summer would last longer.

- How long do I have to wait for Queens Blade episode 5???!!! Tomoe wait for meeeeee...

- Well I think doing the random stuff is one of the easiest part in blogging. XD

- Darn torrent is soooo long in downloading my Queens Blade artbook scans.

- I need alone time to watch my Koihime Musou OVA uncensored version. XD

- When will my sickness go away?! I mean I've been sick for like a month!

- This is one of the longest blog I did in years.

[When will the world learn that loli's aren't that attractive!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment