Thursday, April 30, 2009

Youtube has crossed the line!

Saber Lily says:
Well it's settled Youtube has definitely crossed the line! Just found out this morning that they deleted my account with over 100 videos there. I was really mad since I already made it clear that these songs/videos are not mine but yet those fuckers decided to close it down. When I still had my account my friends sent me videos on how youtube was being unfair and all the other stuff that degrades it. Also got an email from the so called makers of the youtube to pass a message to all your friends or else your account will be deleted. Really very dissapointed with youtube. Well I wanna make an account at veoh but veoh is not that lively because little people comment, rate and do things there often. But the good part in veoh is that they do not delete any anime episodes you upload also they do not have a limit on how long the video should be. Hope that ill be able to upload anime's at veoh soon.

[Watch your precious anime's in youtube now, 'cause they'll be deleted in a few minuites. XD]

Random stuff:
- Credits to my good friend, lelouch Queens Blade episode 5 is now out without subs.

- Megahouse Queens Blade figures are way better than Griffon's figure since griffon versions look a little like loli's

- You can check out another great blog by my friend coeli in the links part of my site.

- I wonder If I will ever be able to display my saber lily at my cab since I always use her for my blog.

- My workspace should realy be cleaned sometime. ^_^;

[My friend from japan (also a bit of asn otaku) told me that Hyakka Ryoran will be having a new book, confirmed it thanks to the news by kumo's blog. The novem will be on sale on the 1st of July. There would be new characters in this novel. Hopefully the maufacturer's will be making new figures for them.]
More here!

1 comment:

  1. I want the Hyakka Ryoran novels! I can't find them anywhere in the internets tho.

    (Thanks for the promotion too XD)

    ReplyDelete